“Love the Guacamole!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

One of my personal favorites in the area. A little overpriced but I'm a fan of the food. Great tacos, great options. Make sure you go here above most Mexican places in the area!

1  Thank TheGovernor31

Reviewed 1 June 2015

The food was yummy and very cheap plus we had a coupon which they honored. It was like a fast food place. We were able to serve our own drinks. It was not a very clean place.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here since they opened. Although they changed their rice (which was the reason I loved getting burritos here), I still like their new one. I drive half an hour to get burritos from here when I pass by a couple burrito places on my way here! Owner is very friendly and is always there.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

I like Holy Guacamole, especially their burritos but they can be inconsistent. I would say the majority of the time the burritos are full of flavor, from the rice to the chicken to the salsa but at times, something can be off, leaving the burrito bland. I'm not a huge fan of their chips, especially because sometimes they taste stale but again, sometimes they are crisp and good. My son does love the kids quesadilla.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Got a burrito here with some chips. Very large burrito and you get to choose what goes into it. The soft tortilla shells are fresh and pressed while you wait. There was a bit of a line when we were there because they were short staffed. I would return here for a quick meal or takeout.