“Great Thai food, flavorful but not overly spicy!”
Review of Pho Thai Nam

Pho Thai Nam
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Some friends and I were getting together for dinner and chose Pho Thai Nam as a central location based on good reviews. What a great plan! We were greeted and seated quickly. The venue is relaxed, clean and comfortable, great for catching up. We all started with a Japanese ginger dressing salad (GREAT choice). For meals, I got the Pad Thai with chicken (OUTSTANDING) and my friends the Bun Dac Biet (Deluxe Vermicelli Bowl - Char-broiled chicken, pork and shrimp in a marinade with mince lemon grass and served with rice vermicelli) and the Tom Yum (Thai style hot & sour soup with mushroom, onion, tomato & bell pepper in a lemon grass/lime juice broth). I didn’t try the other entrees but they were reported as tasting great. Over all, the food was very flavorful but not spicy. Portions were large – I took ½ of my Pad Thai home. Total cost for 3 men, $74 before the tip. I’m definitely going back with my wife! I highly recommend Pho Thai Nam!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I found this place through recommendation less than a year ago and have been here many times since.
Everyone is very friendly and service always great. The food seems fresh and tastes delicious.
I’ve done eat in and take out and recommend both.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Best Thai food we've had in a while and the pho is good. Even though very busy on a Friday night, service was great and food was served quick and hot. The decor is unique and the place is beautiful. The bubble/frozen drinks could have been better though. A slight letdown. As much as we enjoyed a great meal, it was expensive if you considered a regular pho #1 that cost almost $14 here.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I have taken my girls here for over 5 years now and we love it! We have seen it grow and switch owners a couple of years ago but it still remains to be one of local favorite restaurants. You pay a little bit more for Pho compared to South Philly but it’s worth to pay a little bit more since it’s only 5 mins from our home. My girls expanded their palettes and love their fried rice, pad Thai and drunken noodles. Their green curry is also tasty! They have great service. You still see the previous owner helping out and greeting the patrons.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I love the Panang curry and rice plates here. My husband usually gets the Shrimp Pho. The ingredients are always very fresh and the staff could not be more friendly. Also love there wonton soup which is more of a filled dumpling with fresh veggies. Tom Kha is a favorite as well.