“Beautiful and Relaxing”
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property A beautiful sunrise
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property
A beautiful sunrise
The Flower Garden
Our playground
Romantic downstairs bedroom with queen bed
Log cabin bedroom
Spacious living room to build warm family memories
Fully-equipped kitchen, waiting to be filled with food from the patio grill
Beach chairs to watch the sunset
Snowy sunset over the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful and Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the perfect cozy farmhouse for a short stay or visiting Lancaster. There are cows and chickens on the property, a nice stream, play area for kids. The house is well stocked, kept clean and the owners are friendly. You can watch their farm activities as well. Rented this place twice in 2016 and all experiences were nothing short of excellent.

Elvis G
New York
“Great family quality time”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We love this home. My kids of the age of 10, 6, 3, and 1 loved the house and went crazy with the playground . The home is we'll equip, and very roomy. The home owners are very polite and treated my children like family. My kids loved the organic fresh eggs. I can't say enough about the home , but we are going back next year and for many more years to come.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
SaritElbe...
Tel Aviv, Israel
“We had a great vacation at Valley Brook Farm”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Valley Brook Farm for 3 nights and wish we could stay more!!
The house was nice and clean and very nicely decorated. It had all we needed and more.
It was really a home away from home. Warmly recomneded.

Travelling group: Extended Family
jennymaya...
Morgantown, West Virginia
“ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - PEACEFUL AND CHARMING HOME”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My sister Maxine and I loved this home. I surprised my sister by taking her to this charming home and we were so happy to see how beautiful it really is. We had such a time finding it though. I had to call the owner and she had to tell us where to turn etc. The numbers werent on the mailbox and after we went into the driveway I was still confused and had to call again, but we got there and to our surprise it was the prettiest setting. The big dog came running to us and was friendly. We didnt even know his/her name so we called him/her Cugo until one am the dog was out on the grass and we realized it was a girl so we gave the dog the name "Cugina". Very nice dog. I only seen the owner one time and that was when we pulled into the driveway. She was a very nice lady. She collected the rent money and we never seen her after that. We seen her husband a couple of times working in the barn and the children now and then. They are a family to themselves and I can respect that. We came and went as we wanted and they never ever said we disturbed them. It was a little piece of heaven there. My sister and I sat on the front porch and had our coffee and just the senerity of it all was so wonderful. I could see this family was a hard working family and respected their guests as we respected them. I would love to go back again next year and hope they would consider renting to us again. I wish I could take my dear mother there but it is just too far for her to travel so we took lots of pictures and will show those to her. I just wanted to thank the owners for sharing this home with my sister and me. God Bless the family . Jenny Powell and Maxine Dawson, Morgantown, WV

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty and serenity of the place
Liked least: Just not being able to find the road since there was no address on the box
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups People with pets
nvieira3
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
“Peaceful and Perfect!”
Reviewed 21 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This place was absolutely beautiful! We were greeted by their dog, Shay Shay and she was super pleasant. The house was beautiful and the cleanest place I've ever stayed in! I was there with my boyfriend and my two kids. We can't wait to stay here again! In fact, we've been talking about possibly going in the near future again, if there is an opening. Just to get away for the weekend! I would highly recommend staying here!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That it was peaceful, no internet or tv and it was very clean.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing