All reviews grocery store next door lots of pillows recommend this hotel room was clean refrigerator and microwave budget hotel free breakfast waffles enjoy your stay the breakfast area needed a place to stay parking lot the ground floor waffle maker stayed here for one night night's sleep front desk clerk
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Driving from Boston to Pittsburgh we stopped here late at night as a halfway point. I found the lobby to be clean, checkin with no reservation simple and was suggested to us my AAA card for a discount. Room was a bit small, but very clean and equipped. Breakfast was fully stocked and the women working it made sure everything was supplied and fresh. Very good experience and a good value.

1  Thank WeekendWarrior203
Hament P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I was staying here for a concert at montage mountain. When I went in at 12:30 I couldn't check in, but the lady at the desk was nice about it. Told me I could come back anytime after 2 to check in. We went to our concert and came back, the fire alarm was going off in the hotel. No one knew what was going on, none of the staff was letting anyone know what was going on either. Finally the alarms stopped and we all started going back in. There was a line of about 4 people at the desk ahead of me. The guy working the front desk decided it was a good time to have a personal conversation on the phone with whoever. Talking about his days off, football, vacation, etc. when he finally got off the phone he was extremely ignorant with all of the guests. I finally got to check in, he did not check my id with my credit card. I didn't get told about anything in the hotel aside from my room number. We went to the room and the room it's self was okay. Small and needed some maintenance. We found a couple of large ants crawling on the floor and the room had a pretty moldy smell to it. Overall I would stay here again but my hopes won't be too high with the customer service. Good luck when you visit this hotel.

2  Thank Mmecca1988
Hament P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for one evening on a recent road trip. The lady checking us in was very sweet and we enjoyed chatting with her. The rooms were nicely done, beds were comfortable and the shower spacious. Plenty of parking and the hotel was located close to several interstate highways. The breakfast was good with "real food" like waffles, apples, bananas and boiled eggs (as well as the usual sugar, caffeine and dust that's offered as a hotel breakfast). The one things that some guests may not like, the pillows were very soft. If you prefer a firmer pillow, as I do, you may consider bringing your own.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hament P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The first time we stayed, everything was near perfect. But this time things were different. First the attitude of the receptionist was less than happy. I expected the same treatment we got the first time but it seemed she really didn't wish to be there. Second, we received the rooms right next to the elevator. Third, we walked into the room and the first thing we saw to the left was the sink. The sink was clogged and not moving. It looked as though the water sat there for at least one day. My question was, why didn't housekeeping notice or make note of it. We checked in at 3:05pm, my assumption this room was cleaned somewhere from noon to 2pm. It should have been noticed. As we were going back out we advised the receptionist. Her response was "I am here all along, so I can't fix it". Really? Also breakfast hours are ridiculous 6-9am. I have stayed at many, many hotels and always 7-10am, this is much more family friendly time frame especially on vacation. We travel to this area no less than 10 times a year but based on this stay I will not stay again nor would I recommend this hotel.

Room tip: There is a supermarket, walking distance from hotel as well as fast food. Do not bother with the Friendly's restaurant near by, service was terrible. Stay away from rooms near elevator.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 747marine

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Greatly improved over our last stay a few years ago.

Facility has been renovated. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated.. We stayed on the first floor on July 4th weekend and it was very quiet. Parking is more then ample.

The hotel is located close to route 81 and attached to a shopping plaza with a large grocery store.

Did not take advantage of breakfast which is provided.

The gentleman at the desk was friendly and professional.

Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise T
Hament P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Denise,