“Pretty good ”
Review of Pig Daddy's BBQ

Pig Daddy's BBQ
Ranked #29 of 54 Restaurants in Drexel Hill
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to try Pig Daddy's for months now and finally did last week. I ordered a little bit of everything (most things lol). First, I had some brisket fries. The fries they use are average. Not my personal preference (crinkle cut), but the brisket was good, the BBQ sauce was delicious, and the cheeses worked well together. 3.5/5

Next, some Mexican. I thought the chicken quesadillas were really good. Nice color and flavor. 5/5

Fried chicken -- moist, greasy, crunchy, and delicious. Everything you'd want fried chicken to be. 5/5

Side of potatoes and green beans. I thought the sides were the most disappointing part. 1/5 for both.

Overall, a solid place with good food.

1  Thank Shopaholic_x0
Reviewed 27 May 2015

they have the best bbq,,omg!, the ribs,the brisket! the mac and cheese even has a kick to it! my son loves the kids food

Reviewed 15 April 2015

The best bbq around. No parking and take out only, but you will be in a rush to get it home! YUM! They are open every day but, Wednesday and portions are incredibly generous!