“Service member discrimination”

Stephanie's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #112 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2017

This is by far the worst bar there is if you love america. The bouncer that was there on July 7th 2017 during the night was the worst. I left my military id downstairs after i had gone outside as the bar was closing and i asked to get back in. I told him i was military and i need that, like its a big deal, he said "why are you talking to me, i told you man you can grab it later,Sign a contract so i can protect the free world so this guy can say something like that to me, real great.....

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Really great crab fries with melted Mozzarella and the pulled pork sandwich was awesome. Great craft beer selection on tap and the bar tender was great. Great, friendly service and knew her beers.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Food is really good and if you can get seated outside, you are in for a treat. A bit noisy inside but the variety of the menu makes up for it.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had lunch at Stephanie's twice during a stay in Doylestown. We returned a second time as were so impressed with our first visit.
Had two great meals, really tasty and exactly what we wanted.
Would recommend as an excellent lunch spot.
Staff were friendly and attentive on both occasions.
It would be difficult for me to find fault.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

To begin, I have not visited this place since last fall so maybe it has improved over the winter but I had to fix this review written years ago based on my last couple of experiences. We returned a few times last summer and again in the fall . Changing bartenders who are not friendly. Changing food menu which went to seafood based and was not very good (except the free oyster crackers) - although I think this changed again. The beer selection at times includes some good ones but not a variety of types of beers.

1  Thank ManyMilesStill2Go