“Mom loved it”

Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Globally inspired, one of a kind shared small plates.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Small plates+good for your palate and soul. Excellent service. Leave room for dessert. Celebrated Mom’s birthday here

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Honey was a really unique dining experience for my family and I. The menu essentially has appetizers only that are intended to be shared with everyone at the table. There was a great selection of items and we really enjoyed everything we ordered. Our waiter was also excellent; very friendly and knowledgeable. The portions can be on the smaller side and are pretty expensive so this is definitely a place to go for a special occasion.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Always an Amazing meal at Honey!! Food service and atmosphere are top notch. Great place to celebrate something special

Reviewed 24 September 2018

A truly incredible experience from the moment we walked in the door until the moment we left. This place is absolutely nailing it.
My boyfriend and I had 9 courses to celebrate our anniversary- and we absolutely LOVED every dish! The popcorn at the beginning was delicious, the buffalo buffalo was epic, foie gras worth every penny, super yummy chocolate dessert with lots of components, GREAT 5 spice drink, etc, etc. Just... WOW.

Amy is the star here. She is warm & bright. She gave us a gorgeous table, sent a couple gifts from the kitchen, and spent some time chatting. I felt inspired by her!

I plan to tell everyone I know about this place.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Food is phenomenal! You will definitely find offerings that are atypical in other restaurants and they are oh so tasty! I love that they are small plates and you can share and taste a variety of things. The menu changes often as well which is great for returning - keeps me trying something new! Great drink menu. Service was attentive and friendly. Love the atmosphere, very romantic and intimate. Highly recommend