“Charming spot for coffee and sweets!”
Review of Nonno's

Nonno's
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Doylestown
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a great visit to Nonno's with wonderful service, great coffee and a welcoming atmosphere. The owners waited on us and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We really enjoyed the Affogatos and treats.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The ice cream was pretty good but with a limited selection. The service was friendly and fast. Nice job overall.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I get pretty excited about food, but I get fanatical about coffee along with its close relative espresso as well as the divine food called gelato. As I see it, gelato was made by the Gods and given to man at the same time as fire. We, as humans, owe our very existence to fire and gelato. So, as you can imagine, when my wife and I discovered Nonno's, we almost lost our minds. For those who have been to The Boot, you know what I'm talking about. So my take on Nonno's is that it's on par with an old country gelateria and coffee/espresso bar. Beyond the coffee/espresso and desserts, Nonno's doesn't offer much else; however, the cappuccinos and mini-cheesecakes are to die for...I will refer back to the fact that it was by divine intervention that we have such great foods on Earth. This place prides itself on great, flavorful coffee/espresso drinks and gelato. If you're looking for something more, you probably need to keep walking down the street.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

New ownership - they changed they baker vendor and you can definitely taste the inferior quality and lack of freshness in the baking goods- tasteless and often the case does not have much in it.
I use to frequent this bakery with my adult children to talk and catch up , we miss the old athmosphere as well as staff. Hot choclate is sitting in a carafe already made instead of making as requested .
They lost my business sad to say.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Have visited this cafe a few times and always enjoy my experience! The gelato and pastries are delicious. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The cafe is a better option to the nearby Starbucks! Will visit again!