“Just ok! Kind of expensive for what you get”

Puck Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We've eaten here before and the food is just ok. But this particular time we came for just drinks after eating at Paganini's restaurant. I had a Margarita and my husband a Yuengling. There prices are high for the size drink I got especially. The outside bar was not very clean. I had to return my drink because my glass had lipstick on it. Guess what the bartender did?? Instead of making me a new drink,,,he transferred it to a different glass. Imagine that! I'm in health care and you can imagine my thoughts on that. I'll leave it with that! It was dead with 6 people total. Was the bartender lazy or did he really NOT know.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've only frequented the downstairs bar, restaurant and live music many times. Good sound system, mostly sandwiches and a limited menu which works out fine.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

In the basement of Puck. Good bar and band playing 60s to current hits. A bit tight with low ceilings. Bartenders friendly and attentive. Small dance area. Great night with friends.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Seems like a cool place to see a band. The place is small and dark but it's a club. The drinks were good and the staff really hustled and was friendly. I didn't order food. I would return.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Went with my boyfriend to see a musical event on Wednesday evening December 21, Charlie Brown Christmas music with the Eric Mintel Quartet. Because there are no reserved seats or way to reserve a spot, we got their early to ensure we could get our choice of seats. They didn't open the door until nearly 7:30...so we stood in the lobby for 45+ minutes while various employees opened the metal gate repeatedly without letting us in. Someone with crutches at least had a place to sit by the door while they waited. ultimately we got our seats.

I went to Puck knowing from their website that I wanted to take advantage of their Wednesday night burger and beer special. They told me that it wasn't valid that night, a Wednesday. What? So I ordered a bowl of "vegetarian chili". What was served was a bowl of plain beans with not a single vegetable nor a hint of chili spice (or any discernable spice) in it. Not even onions.

This place was totally disappointing on the food and management side. The act, however, was terrific or I'd would give them one star.