“Visited them at the Wrightstown Farmers Market ”
Review of Hickory Kitchen

Hickory Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

And they made me huevos rancheros on a bun. There are not enough words in the English language to describe how delicious it was. I'm craving more! My hope is that I find it on their regular menu. Squeeee!

Mike M, Owner at Hickory Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback, we love going to the Farmer's Market in Wrightstown. C u there soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I got the ribs and pulled pork and a assortment of side dishes to go.it was all delicious. I'm sorry I haven't tried this place sooner. I'm pretty critical with judging my food too and everything was great.

Mike M, Owner at Hickory Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are looking forward to seeing you again in The Kitchen

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Family stopped here for lunch, thankfully it wasn't busy! The food was really good, I had a burger, wife had a wrap and the kids had a hot dog and grilled cheese. All around all the food was good, portions were large and the food was cooked perfectly.

The only thing to ding them on was the service, which could've been better. People behind the counter were standoffish, and the waiter was meh. But the food I guess is the reason to come here.

1  Thank FLDadof2

While I am thrilled with your food review, I am appreciative of your service feedback and will use it as a mechanism for improvement. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I'VE BEEN ALL OVER THE U.S AND STILL LHAVEN'T FOUND A TURKEY BURGER BETTER THAN THEIRS!!!! It's a cozy little place on the corner or court street, I believe. It's dog friendly (outside seating, the owner brings dogs food and water!!) The inside I believe they just repainted the walls and made the space look even cuter. The staff is ALWAYS SUPER friendly and outgoing! The owner has memorized my order now, I go so much (because it is sooooo good!!!) I normally get the turkey burger with a side of mac n cheese but they have all different dishes like soups, salads, pulled pork, smoked biscuit, chickens, ribs, etc. THEY EVEN HAVE VEGETARIAN OPTIONS!!!!! THIS IS A MUST TO TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!

Wow! We are so appreciative of your review, it speaks so well of our commitment to our customers and providing them with the best food and service everyday.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here while on break for jury duty. Had the kickin sausage sandwich and it was tasty, but a tad too charred for me. More then enough for lunch with the cole slaw on the roll which I like. Plentiful iced tea and fast and friendly service.

Everyone enjoyed their food that I was with.

Nice little out of the way spot.

Mike M, Owner at Hickory Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks Fred for your review. Glad you had a positive experience at our restaurant while in Dtown for Jury duty. Stop by the next time you are in town!
Mike