See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This place has BED BUGS. INFESTATION. I stayed for 2 nights for about $100 and the next day we stripped the beds and found bed bug dirt ALL OVER THE ENTIRE MATTRESS and I put a dead bug in a tissue and brought it to the front desk. Also showed him the bites we both had all over. This place needs to be shut down by the health department I don't know how they still get business. I would never recommend anyone to ever stay here, in fact I would recommend you sleep outside or in your car instead!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RandomRedneckgi
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

They are renovating the rooms so new carpet, paint etc. spartan accommodations but was clean with new sink/toilet/shower. There was no closet so don't bring clothes to hang! Tv worked and good variety of cable channels. AC and Heat
Site right in business 611 N so gonna hear some.noise from traffic
Just a basic room and $80 was more than I expected but significant improvement from what they used to be

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2015

The best part about staying at this motel is the surprises that await you. There were no channels available on the TV but that didn't matter as entertainment was provided by the motel. After getting used to the smell of cigarettes we soon discovered the unique features - the leaves on the floor in the entrance of the room, the missing bottom to the drawers, the TV with no channels, the absent telephone (the wire was still there, though), the never-been-cleaned toilet.

My companions all shared one of the beds and wrapped themselves in a blanket they had brought with them. I braved the other bed on my own, although there was nothing unpleasant in the bed and the sheets were clean (albeit burnt in places). At 2am we were woken by the smoke alarm and a smell of burning paper (not tobacco!). After checking the area for fires, we decided it must have been one of the other guests destroying evidence before the police raided the place in the morning.

MUST SEE - the outdoor pool with shrubs growing in it and the "Do Not Enter" sign on the fence.

Still, I did have a good laugh and for $50 it is worth the money IF you have a good sense of humor, or in an emergency (as it was for us)

Room Tip: For a good room, stay at another motel !
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank WonderingAnWandering
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Me and a few friends came up here for a few days to relax and unwind nope! This is place is absolutely disgusting. There was no hot water and the remotes didn't work on top of that there was a nice long list of pron on my television in specific. The customer service was horrible the guy did not help me at all and over charged me by the way! I was given a set price online when I booked and he charged me an extra 10 I mean don't get me wrong its just 10 bucks but seriously? It took him forever to check us in and he clearly did not know what he was doing. His English was bad too so it was very frustrating to talk to him. I am usually very laid back and try not to make a big deal over spilled milk but you at least have to have good customer service especially when there is like no one staying here. I have gone to some bad motels but this has to be the worst one I have ever gone to. I wish I had the option to not give a rate but sadly I don't.

Room Tip: Do not bother coming here it is a waste of time and money
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Dirty, dirty, dirty. We actually suspect that some of the rooms, the one across the parking lot from ours, were mostly used for illicit business activities. The toweles should be thrown out, burned. There was a hole in the door of the bathroom that had been badly plastered over. There were no light bulbs in the lamps next to the bed. The doormat in front of the door was a piece of plywood.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple