“Best spot for a drink and a bite!!!”
Review of Finney's Pub

Finney's Pub
Ranked #96 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This place has great food, great staff and a great atmosphere. We were lucky to find it. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stopped by for a quick dinner and was so pleased and unhappy all at the same time. The pulled pork sandwich I had was the best I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of pulled pork sandwiches. I wanted so much to have another except that the bar stunk of smoke as they still allow smoking. The service was so-so and the wings were too. I will definitely eat from there again but only as take out.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

One of 3 bars you are allowed to smell up your clothing (smoking allowed) The brew pub nearby was not open yet (4 pm) and the wind was kicking up so it was just for a quick drink... I am part Irish !

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

This joint has the most tasty wings in town. They're meaty and always crispy with many seasoning and flavor options. I like the bar and the staff. Its a good place and the only negative for me, is they allow smoking. But, I put up with the smoke for the delicious bar food.

1  Thank judy U
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lots of folks like it, mostly because its one of the last places you can smoke indoors in PA. however, the staff is unattentive and not very friendly. its a very average bar.

1  Thank duchessvik