All reviews trampoline park fire pit home depot within easy distance darkening shades awesome property mini waffles shower gel and shampoo shopping and dining choices a small fitness center laundry area pa area looked brand new comp breakfast suite hotel bowling alley next door modern design
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel was recommended by locals when we came into town for a bridal shower. We wanted to stay near the location of the shower but still be close enough to the City to do some sightseeing. This location was perfect! Hotel looked fairly new. Everything was very clean, staff was extremely friendly and helpful and breakfast bar was stocked with different items each day. We spent one whole day in downtown Philadelphia doing touristy stuff. We were glad to return to the hotel in the evening to relax. Didn't get to use the pool area but it looked wonderful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FJ W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Room was clean and roomy, as advertised. Had never stayed at one of these locations before. Would stay again without hesitation. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pets are also welcome, although I did not bring mine, I did see others pets.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
FJ W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We love our pet travelers at the Home2! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Clean rooms and wonderful breakfast . Desk clerk even printed directions for me, which I appreciated very much. If we are in that area again, we will stay again. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
FJ W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a Bar Mitzvah to attend and this hotel was recommended. We arrived earlier than the check in time so they called me when our room was ready. The room was clean and stocked with the necessary supplies (except they ran out of hand soap). The bed was comfortable. The staff was professional and courteous. The breakfast area was clean and available when we needed. Loved the mini waffles! We were surprised at how quiet the rooms were (even with a lot of kids staying there). Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Great place a little expensive but definitely a good hotel. Last year I stayed here at least 20 times because I got a good rate online in advance. This year I didn't get a great rate but stayed anyway because it is a nice hotel. I checked their rates for next week and still high so I booked elsewhere. Oh well maybe next time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
FJ W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am truly glad your stay was enjoyable and look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide either now or in the future, I am at your service.

Respectfully,