“Best sushi in the Wayne/Devon area”
Review of Shangrila

Shangrila
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Devon
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Shangrila is an Asian Fushion, Sushi bar and full bar restaurant, Opening its doors in 2001, We offer wide variety of Chinese, Japanese, Thai dishes, and excellent Wines. The chefs at Shangrila have created a Unique blend of innovative Pan - Asian cuisine and fresh high quality creative Sushi, It's the best restaurant in this area for sushi lovers.
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Great service and quick so it's good for business lunches (but also for any lunch or dinner). Although the restaurant does serve Japanese, Chinese and Thai food they make each dish tasty and plentiful.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Service is quick, especially for 1 hour business lunches. They have several rooms for larger parties. The food is delicious and affordable. Service is attentive. Food is quick to come out and is flavorful.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

This is a nice upscale Asian restaurant in Devon. It might have a bit of an identity complex as it serves Japanese, Chinese and Thai. I prefer a restaurant that can focus on one area and not try to be all things to all people.
The restaurant looks fine. I had a nice booth by big windows. The windows give the room a lot of nice light. The room is a bit dated and a little worn, but comfortable.
My service was very good. My ice tea was always kept full and the food did not take long to arrive. Surprisingly the restaurant was almost empty during the prime lunch hour.
I had miso soup, a Philly roll and a sashimi bento box.
The food was good and there was plenty of it. Things felt like they could have been a tad fresher.
Overall the service is good, food is plentiful and the restaurant is comfortable. I'd not hesitate to return.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

My husband had a sore throat and we were looking for an Asian restaurant. It was so close to our excursion at Valley Forge. It was empty. I had the plum wine. We ordered a large portion of miso soup which has tofu and mushrooms in it. We ordered shumai shrimp dumpling and pork steamed dumplings. We had roti canai a Malaysian fav. Roti with veggie curry. That was delish!
We had drunken noodles and Singapore rice noodles. They both were awesome. The service was nice and it's a huge restaurant. They have the lunch menu even on weekends. It was a nice meal!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I can't comment on the hot dishes, but the sushi is adequate. It won't bowl you over, but likely won't disappoint as well.

The fish is good, not the best, and the presentation is above average. The facility itself is very nicely appointed and quiet for its size.