US$131
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$89
US$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbagelsplace to sleepbreakfast arealinensdryer
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Nice low cost hotel with new rooms. Very comfortable and spacious rooms. Location is 2 to 3 miles away from general food places and main Rd. Nice quiet place. Good breakfast with waffles. Muffins. Bagels etc. Service is ok.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Red Roof I, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and i'm looking forward to having you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed there last week for one night. We called on the phone as we were weary travelers and quoted a price, we arrived 10 mins later and given a price $20 more than on the phone. It was almost 170 with tax for one night. We asked why the price change and they said that is the price now. We were exhausted so we took a room. The walls were so thin we heard dogs barking in the next room and sounds all night. The beds were ok, but with all the noise none of us slept well. There was no hot water for showers and when we mentioned it to the desk they said we should have told them earlier. What were we going to do, take a mother shower after they reset the water heater and they said yes. The woman at breakfast was upset when we asked for more coffee and butter at the "free" breakfast saying she didn't even have a coffee yet and she got there at 7 am (it was 8ish). We also asked for batter for the waffle maker and she said that is all there was for the morning and would have to call someone to bring it and it can wait till tomorrow. We said it is still early and we are not the only ones asking. She called someone grumbling the entire time but we did get waffles. Overall, bad experience and do not recommend... especially for s rate that should be for a Marriott or Fairfield inn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely do NOT recommend this establishment. We had no hot water, the rooms were extremely noisy, no sound proofing, etc. MANAGER only refunded $10 for having no hot water. I strongly suggest avoiding this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Denver, Pa.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Good price for the area. Saved about $40. per night as compared to Comfort Inn. Room and bathroom were clean. Floor in room was wood parquet flooring not carpet. We did not have breakfast there as there is a Dunkin Donuts next door. Times for breakfast were early (7:00 - 9:00) Front desk could have been more helpful in suggestions for restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The good: inexpensive (I believe it was the cheapest I could find in the area for short notice), comfortable bed, quiet, clean
The bad: odor of dog in the room (I've got dogs, I'm not overly sensitive - just don't want my hotel room smelling like one), bathroom needed maintenance/make-over (broken ceiling fixture, leaking shower head, cracked drywall, etc), breakfast was bland/boring/stale - even for "continental".
In fairness, I stayed here the night before and night of Thanksgiving - so that may explain the quiet and the low effort put into the continental breakfast. If I need to return to PA, I wouldn't avoid staying here again, just put your expectations in order.

On an aside, my only other comment on this property is it clearly shares a parking lot with 1, maybe 2, other hotel(s). I am assuming because of this, the parking lot isn't well lit and maintained. I tried to do my best and park safely/securely in the middle of the lot - and yet when I woke the 2nd morning, someone had apparently urinated on the back tire of my vehicle. Tough to blame the hotel for this, but, some added parking lot lighting and maybe a "warning: security cameras in use" signs could go a long way for their guests.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Dear Traveler,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services