“'Good Value for Price”

Red Roof Inn Denver
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was staying here to attend an event. Desk personal were friendly and helpful. They asked me when they walked past if there was anything they could do for me. They handed me my cold Redi water without having to ask for it. This was GREAT after a long trip.

The room was basically clean. More attention could be paid to mopping floor. I was barefoot and my feet needed cleaning after walking around room. Towels were SOFT!!! The bed was comfortable. Good soundproofing between rooms. A dog was crying across the hall and I didn't hear them until I came out of my room. I also didn't hear next adjacent room!

Lighting was fascinating. Sink area and bathroom lights were on automatic settings. Bathroom turned on when you entered the room! Good amount of lights in room. Extra power outlets on bedside nightstand!n

Room Tip: There is a Diner located near hotel if you want a more rounded breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank wildfirebengals
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Denver

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I am writing you to share my experience at your hotel. It began arriving to your hotel before 11pm and was greeted by a heavy set man who was very welcoming. He began our checkin process, and when the overnight person arrived at 11pm he RAN out from behind the desk and left the property. We were left at the front desk alone and the overnight individual had to come out of the office to finish our checkin.

We were traveling across the country and had planned on using Red Roof Inn in the future, so I had signed up for Redicard with the heavy set man, and he explained that every two nights we stay, we will get a free night. Once the overnight gentlemen finished checking us in, he told us that the information that we had received was very wrong, and provided us with the correct information.

We were assigned room 127 and headed to sleep. In the morning the renovation noise began between 8-830am with a sky lift directly outside of our window and someone smashing cutters in the parking spot. After a few hours of trying to ignore the noise I approached the front desk to speak with Cindy, your "property manager." I informed her of everything that I had stated prior and that we have been unable to sleep. I inquired as to why we were placed in front of the building with all of the construction. I looked and checked multiple times, and there was no construction going on.

Cindy informed me that she was going to do nothing for us, and I thanked her for the amazing hospitality we have received since we arrived.

I went back down the hallway and another guest said I did a great job keeping my cool with Cindy, who was far less than hospitable, and I told the other guest "that I will not pay for this room."

At this point Cindy comes around the corner and screams down the hallway "get out now, I'm calling the police." I walked back down the hallway to confront Cindy about what she said. She repeated herself and asked her to call the police, as I would like to speak with them as well.

I returned to my room, packed up, and left your hotel. I truly can't wait to share the experience I had at your hotel on social media and Red Roof corporate. I thought you would like to know my experience before I share with everyone and file a better business bureau complaint.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
7  Thank Benjamin R
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Our room was clean, beds comfortable and we loved the hardwood floors! They are currently undergoing renovations, but that didn't hinder our stay. We heard our neighbors at times and the continental breakfast was as expected, but for the price, I would stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peterson01
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Parts of room seem updated, although AC unbearably loud, fridge made awful noise, with AC off you get bad road noise. Sheets stained, hallways dingy. Arrived late and did get a good rate, but would not likely stay again. If they truly complete their remodeling effort, maybe.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2016

For a quick overnight in the area, this is an okay choice. Renovations are underway, so conditions are likely to improve.

Pros:
Right off of the highway, but quiet
Very clean room
Clean breakfast area
Continental breakfast + waffles is good for a budget hotel
Queen or king-sized beds

Cons:
The hallway carpet is not clean and gives a bad impression
Loud A/C unit
The bed and pillows were not very comfortable for me

Overall, it was fine, and could be a good choice depending on your needs. It is a budget hotel in an area with high in-season prices so might also be a decent value.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
0.3 km away
14.0 km away
Comfort Inn Amish Country
Comfort Inn Amish Country
#1 of 3 in New Holland

Been to Red Roof Inn Denver? Share your experiences!