“Good choice”

Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: ...with the most extensive and unique fusion/eclectic vegetarian (seafood too) menu within 100 miles, Brews N Bytes distinguishes itself from the mundane. Great food in a great atmosphere. BYOB OK! Cool artwork. Lending Library. Free WIFI for our friends and customers. Friendly-Family Owned & Operated. Kids always welcome! Come on in and tell us all about yourselves!
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We had a great meal and the staff was very friendly. Prices were good. The menu had a nice selection I would eat there again.

Jason Leonardo P, Owner at Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi Linda!
Your kind words are much appreciated!
We aim to please, so I'm overjoyed that you had a positive experience.
See you next time!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

AMazing ATMOSPHERE! Great food, energy and drinks... I've lived nearby for 35 years and they've been here for 15.. soooo the Youniverse has been saving this for me until now.. YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!! Eklectic menu and funny owner.. looove the Staff!

Jason Leonardo P, Owner at Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thanks so much for the good vibes also!
We try our best. It helps to have customer-friends like you, Jim.
Light-hearted humor is a must in this day and age.
Be well and see you next time you're in.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I love this place. It is a family run business. The food is delicious. They also do catering and wonderful baked goods and special order one of a kind cakes.

Thanks, Darlis!
We hope that you also feel like part of the BNB family.
When we opened up back in 2003, our main goal was to bring some Latin warmth and goodies to the area.
Now heading into our 16th year, our number one goal is, still, to make everyone feel like "la familia" when they come through our doors. That, plus great yummies, equals a good time for all.
Thanks for being there and a great Summer to you and the fam!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Such a great place for vegetarians and vegans, so many yummy, healthy options. The hummus wrap was excellent.

Jason Leonardo P, Owner at Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you Carissa!
We're so glad you enjoyed your meal.
We're always changing up things on the menu, so please stop back in again.
I love the word "yummy." Reminds me of my childhood!
Be well,
Jason from Brews N Bytes

Reviewed 19 June 2018

For a vegetarian restaurant the food is very filling. It is all homemade and the iced chai lattes are the best I’ve ever had!

Jason Leonardo P, Owner at Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks so much!
It took me a long time to come up with that chai recipe, so I'm stoked every time someone likes it.
Always happy to keep your tummy full!
Be well,