“Pine Barn Inn:Located within a short walk from Geisinger Medical Center. Food and Service Is Excellent”
Review of Pine Barn Inn

Pine Barn Inn
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've eaten there a number of times, often as a member of a group or a banquet or a shower guest. I have never been disappointed! Although I have usually eaten there at breakfast or lunch, their dinner menu is excellent and prices are reasonable. If you like onion soup-try theirs!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Made reservations for a birthday dinner for my wife. Atmosphere was very nice with clean tables and good service. Food was very good. Great coffee after meal.
We have eaten here many times and make it a point to stop here when in town.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My brother had been in the hospital for surgery and we wanted to stay close and be there for him. The hospital recommended eating at their restaurant. Some mornings we had the pleasure of eating breakfast. I have to say we thoroughly enjoyed them, along with their homemade jams. A beautiful place!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We ate in the tavern and the food is so fresh, and taste is awesome. I was so impressed with the service! Very clean and very good food!!! thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The Pine Barn is a typically amenable business location. Food is good bu lacks the imagination of great restaurant venues. In Danville, it is a go to place for business lunch or a catered banquet.

Been to Pine Barn Inn? Share your experiences!