“Always good and worth the wait”
Review of DiBella's Subs

DiBella's Subs
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Fresh subs made to order your way sounds like a simple concept and it's one they have down pat. We have enjoyed every sub we've had (from any of the locations we've tried) and appreciate that you have a choice of breads, condiments, cheeses, etc.and everything is very tasty, tender, and prepared well.

I recently tried the tuna salad sub and loved it; it came cold but next time I will ask for it to be heated so the cheese gets melty on top.

Service is always fine and the prices are reasonable. This is our go-to fast-food restaurant for subs.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Between my husband and I, we've tried all their subs and even created our own. My absolute favorite is the Chicken Philly. Hubby loves the Godfather. They have several locations, but I feel the management at this one really excels, which gives this location an edge over the others. I definitely recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff! We’ve been here several times and have always had a great meal. We go for the Philly cheesesteak and meatball subs.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love to pick up a sub or two each week, on the way home from church. The bread is very fresh and the meat delicious, whether a hot or cold selection. I would suggest the Philly steak or Dagwood.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Sandwiches are good and service is fast. Much better than normal sandwich shop. Good for eat in or takeout.

Date of visit: November 2017