“Never Got our pizza”

Vocelli Pizza
Ranked #54 of 82 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Late one night we ordered pizza on line (it was 11:46 and it said the store closed at midnight). However, we not only got our confirmation with delivery time, but also got another email saying that the store had picked the order and was preparing it.

We started to look for the delivery around 12:25----about 12;40 we called the store, no answer. We finally gave up that they were not coming, but by now it is too late to order from somewhere else.

We get a call the next day and they want to know what time we want our pizza. I explained that we wanted one last night. NO apology. I then asked to have a manager call me (we had also left a message on the phone). At 4PM I called back to speak to the manager and she was still not in.

At 8PM I called back again and she informed me that she was too busy to call. That she had closed early because she had "chest pains" and went to the hospital and she didn't think it would be an issue because they usually don't get orders after 10PM (my interpretation, they closed early and didn't tell corporate). Still didn't get an apology and didn't have time to talk to customers.

I called the customer service who would have the ownercall within 24 hours, which was a week ago.

There are over 10 pizza shops within 2 miles of my house. Safe to assume this one will not be on our speed dial.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Loved the half plain and half pepperoni pizza I recently had! Very good taste and not too cheesy. The crust was done to perfection !

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My Italian friend said the pizza is the best home delivery that she could find in Pittsburgh. Their appetizer of pepperoni rolls are delicious. We throughly enjoyed our pizza. Reasonable pricing - when ordered on-line she even got a discount.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

On the return from vacation, tried this place! Outstanding!!! Will eat there again if given the opportunity.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

This place changed owners and the new owner must have never run a pizza shop before. The place used to be one of the go to places and no its a place I will never go to again. If you sign up for the vip email club you will get weekly coupons. They send some nice deals like a large specialty pizza and a large pizza for $16.99. The problem is they will charge you $22 and tell you that their computer will not take the coupon and they don't know how to take anymore money off. The staff is "Ghetto and Classless" They talk to you on the phone like your inconveniencing them. They are located in a small plaza right next to a pharmacy. They park there vehicle sideway, take up two spaces, leave the car running and the radio blasting. There are elderly and small children that use the pharmacy and you have to worry about the drivers speeding through the lot or parking making it impossible for you to just pull out of your spot. The pizza went from fresh dough to frozen blocks. It really was a gem and now is a has been. The place has a dirty store front both inside and out. I don't recommend this place at all. Not with all the other shops in the area.