“Excellent Ukrainian Food”

Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Welcome to our family owned newly renovated place seats up to 50 people. Our place, which is located in the heart of Downtown Coraopolis, a few doors down from Dollar General, is very convenient due to the fact that in one stop you can grab lots of different varieties of food. We serve pierogies, haluski, stuffed cabbage, soups of the day ex. sauerkraut soup, borsch, chicken noodle, etc., plates of the day, pizza, smoked meats around holidays, over 50 Millie's hoagies, gyros, pitas, wings, ribs, and much more. We also sell hoagie rings, 3 or 6 foot hoagies, meat and cheese trays for your party or work event. We have dine-in, carry-out, catering, and delivery $25 plus. Our homemade food is prepared fresh to order. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. On Sundays and Mondays it is reservation based only, please call in advanced to book your party 15+ people. You can also make a reservation for any of the other days as well.
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great homemade varenyky (Pierogies) and borscht . Nice size and very tasty. As good as or better than what I make and we have never had a a bad review in our house. Will be stopping here every time we visit Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stopped here for lunch last week. Netflix was filming on the street so all traffic was restricted and the place was deserted. We ordered sandwiches, and split an order of pierogies. The sandwiches were good - nothing special- but the pierogies were the star of the show. They are available for take-out and reasonably priced. We plan to return to sample some of the ethnic menu items which have received good reviews.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

If you don't stop in here to get the potato/cheese pierogies and the meat pierogies, you are missing out. Authetic quality polish pierogies.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

This is a one note review: their Pierogies are outstanding. I get a dozen cheese and potato every other week, take them home, and my wife and I pig out.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I own an apartment building in Coraopolis and spent a morning and afternoon cleaning and painting a unit with my wife. Lviv is directly across the street from my building on 5th Ave and my wife remarked about it because we both love Haluski and pirogies. We ordered a meal containing haluski, 6 pirogues and one stuffed cabbage. The homemade food was UNBELIEVABLE. The absolute best haluski, best pirogies and best stuffed cabbage I've ever eaten. If you're looking for something different during lent get down there and get the pirogies and haluski. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.