“The worst Mediterranean food I have ever had in my life”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maxime's Mediterranean
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Charged for water, Gyro made with a tortilla not a pita bread with very little meat. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

So Moon doesn’t offer much in this food category but glad we have Maxime’s. Food is good and it’s nice supporting a family business when possible. I always get it to go but they offer a nice seating area and the service has always been very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This past weekend, my family and I posted a surprise 60th birthday party for our mother at Maxime’s. It was by far the best birthday party we’ve ever had! The food was excellent as usual. We love the grape leaves chicken shawarma, salad, hummus, pita, taboli-you name it, it is all amazing! The owners are the most wonderful people you’ll ever meet. Lelah is so gracious and so kind! She went out of her way to make sure our event was perfect and did many extra things at no cost to us. We will all be back to eat again and cannot say enough good things! Definitely put this restaurant on your ‘must eat at’ list.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The restaurant was really cozy inside and was on the second floor of a two floor building. There were outside eating areas too with HUGE umbrellas. The service was quick and the waitress was really nice.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Great fresh food at very reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. It is a BYOB place. I recommend this place.