“Late Night Pizza”

Add it.
AJ Bambino
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Reviewed 11 August 2018

They do deliver at 1am to the local hotel, so they get bonus points for that. However, the food was just ok. The pizza was doughy an he french fries were soggy.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Stop by last friday for a late night slice, they ran out but made us a peperoni pizza in 10 minutes ..

Reviewed 23 March 2017

This has become our go to place for weekend take out or delivery. The pizza is excellent and I love the Pittsburgher sandwich. Delivery can be bit slow at the peak times so we do take out whenever possible. The restaurant itself is pretty small with very little seating. I think in the summer they have a small patio table with 2 chairs outside. Price is decent - on par with other pizza places.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Embassy Suites on a recent Saturday night when we ordered takeout. Aj Bambino's menu reads like a typical casual Italian restaurant. The prices are very moderate and reasonable. We ordered a calzone, which could have fed 2-4 people. We also ordered wedding soup and an eggplant parmigiana meal. The meal came with a huge order of garlic bread and a very nice salad. The eggplant may have been the best I've ever had, so much better than Olive Garden!! The portions are very big. We received our order within the time quote, right to our hotel door. I have not visited this restaurant, but the food is amazing and I highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

Had been curious about the food here. I ordered pizza, bread sticks, and cheesy garlic bread. The bread sticks were good. The cheesy garlic bread was disappointing. I actually ate it in the car since I was starving. It tasted like the frozen style that I buy for my kids. The butter component tasted fake and horrible. No one ate it.
The pizza was disappointing for my taste. Not enough cheese. The part with cheese was tasty and the crust was good. However, there was a clear band of sauce between the cheese and the crust that looked unappealing. Their sauce is a little acidic to me (super bright red in appearance) and too plentiful. One of my kids loved it, one didn't. Depends how you like your pizza. The sausage topping (which I didn't eat ) was small and chopped up pretty fine. It looked good to me. Again, depends how you like your toppings. The pepperoni was ok. I prefer mine crisper. All in all, not bad, not great, not going back. Sorry.

1  Thank Jen R