“Thai Food in Coplay? You bet!”
Review of Thai Diner

Thai Diner
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Coplay
Reviewed 22 October 2016

A friend told me there a great Thai restaurant in Coplay. I laughed at him then went to check it out. This is some of the best Thai food ever. The owners mom is in the back cooking away serving dishes to die for. We are especially fond of the duck dishes and the noodle offerings. I know it is an American spin, but the Crispy Chicken Pad Thai is awesome. Come hungry!

1  Thank John Z

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We came to the Thai Diner on a Sunday night looking for authentic Thai food, and we were not disappointed! Friendly service, and expansive menu and delicious food with the perfect amount of spice made our meal amazing. We highly recommend the Udon Basil and Thai Diner Special. I ordered Thai Hot, and the heat was exactly what I expected and hoped for... high, warm spice without being unbearable. My husband ordered very spicy and he said it was also spot on. We feel we've found a hidden gem here, and we look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a regular Thai food eater...
We came here just from the ratings, and wow they are so accurate. As we pulled up the outside is not super fancy but inside very cute. The owner and her son run this place. He is an ex chef and it shows. The ingredients were fresh and all items very well picked.
Food is absolutely amazing. Flavor was awesome too...
Highly recommended....

1  Thank Dean M
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant online and decided to give it a try. When you pull up don't be alarmed by the size or outside of the building. Menu is huge and a wide variety of foods. We tried a couple things off the appetizer list and all were great! We got 5 different dinner entrees and each one was delicious. The lobster pad Thai was out of this world! The server was so accommodating to how spicy we wanted each dish or what we wanted added. Inside was a nice atmosphere. Also had dessert which was good! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

After passing here often finally made reservations for an early dinner on New Year's Eve. We have many Thai restaurants in the area and this was one that came recommended by friends. The outside isn't anything at all but the menu is huge and what we had was delicious. A small family run operation and their second in the area. The Steamed Shrimp Dumplings were the best that I have had. The Ginger Duck with Brown Sauce was crispy and moist. Can't wait to go back