“Loved the Special”
Review of Viggiano's BYOB

Viggiano's BYOB
Reserve with OpenTable
Viggiano's BYOB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I met at friend at Viggiano's on a Sunday evening. When we arrived there was plenty of seating. We brought wine and had a lot to talk about. Our waitress was very patient and accommodating. She explained the history of the family owned restaurant and noted that all orders were open to changes.

We started with the roasted peppers which we shared. The plate was arranged with peppers, Kalamata olives, mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese. It was delicious and bigger than expected.

My friend ordered the salmon with a side of spaghetti and she enjoyed her meal. I had the special which was mushroom ravioli. It came with a marsala sauce which I wasnt sure I would enjoy so I requested the alfredo sauce instead. That was no problem and I think I made the right choice. The ravioli was incredible.

I would definitely dine here again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We got married here in 2016, which was AWESOME! We have been back multiple times to celebrate other events or just for the lasagna. It is always delicious. Always.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Do you really need more than this?

Oh yeah.... bring your favorite bottle of wine.

The dishes here were delicious.... my daughter had the chicken parm. It was made from two whole chicken breasts that were breaded, fried and dressed in a delicious sauce and mozzarella. I had the veal saltimbocca.... delicious as well. Though typical saltimbocca has procioutto, spinach and sage made in a wine/chicken broth sauce... this had the procioutto, fontina cheese and a thick brown type sauce.

My wife got penne with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, procioutto in a wine sauce - the dish was delicious and abundant.

All this followed by desert.... wonderful!

If you’re in the area, you need to try it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Family style service and portions are available which give this place a uniqueness not seen very often. Combined with being a BYOB, this is a great place for either a small intimate dinner or a place to host your small event. Really liked the chicken parm and fettuccine. Service was very good. Dessert was outstanding!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018

My stepdaughter had her rehearsal dinner here. We had eaten there ahead of time to chose the menu, everything was tasty, The night of the rehearsal dinner there were about 40 of us in a cosy room. The quantity of food was meager at best. We were served pasta, sausage and chicken, there wasn't even enough chicken for each person to have a half a piece. We had to ask for more which they reluctantly brought.

Date of visit: September 2017