“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cosmopoli...
“Great location”
Reviewed 19 October 2020 for a stay in October 2020

The location is great, 5 mins away from the beach by car and about 20 mins to the beautiful Mendip Hills AONB. Located in a quiet residential road, the cottage is surprisingly spacious (3 adults and a small dog on this occasion) and tastefully furnished. The kitchen is very well equipped, and the bathroom lovely and modern. The cottage was clean and tidy on arrival, and all communications with the host were answered quickly.
I would have given 5 stars but there were a couple of minor maintenance issues, however I’m being quite picky here! I would definitely return to this property.

Date of stay: October 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cjn1966
“Excellent place to stay near Weston-super-Mere”
Reviewed 22 September 2020 for a stay in September 2020
person found this review helpful

Booked this bungalow for us and my Mum for stay for 4 nights. Well located - near to loads of places to visit. Clean - well stocked in terms of equipment etc- literally a home away from home. For anyone wanting to stay in this area - I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 15 August 2020 for a stay in August 2020

Date of stay: August 2020
Heidi G
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely holiday rental”
Reviewed 9 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This is a lovely home which is only a few minutes drive from Weston. Plenty of space for a small family. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2018
Management Response
24 Sep 2018
This is a very poor review ...from someone who in my opinion needs to book a remote location.
You can't please everyone.
The only guests in the last 3 years to write such a review.....

Normal people close curtains to dress and there's lots of blinds and curtains .
In fact we put blinds in after a guest suggested this.
The property it self is beautifully located and kept well maintained.

We do not want shutters as we love the views over to Wales in fact it's nice to see new year celebrations in Wales! And the air show so if your elderly and can't get out you still get to see what's going on in the world.

All our neighbours are lovely.

I think it's fair to say you were disappointed..
However I am glad to say we have provided a home from home to many many guests over the years and I am very proud and happy to say they come back.

It's a great location but not in your opinion.
I am sorry you felt like an intruder as we always aim to please and welcome guests.

We actually got rid of all the hedging and opened it up as there is a private fenced area at the back to relax.
I have had many a beautiful days and evenings enjoying a glass of wine watching the sunset.

Please book a remote location next time as April Rise is not remote .

This statement about seeing neighbours using the toilet is not true this is a very inappropriate comment. Not true and I will be asking TripAdvisor to remove it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.