“Great lunch!”

Ethan's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here today and we met some friends. It was yummy and I liked the fish sandwich. The coffee is delicious! Next time, I want to try the chicken parm sandwich!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very good, and the serving size was quite generous. Friendly atmosphere. The restaurant was very busy the day I was there; consequently, the wait to actually have someone come to our table was longer than I expected. Once our orders were taken, they were delivered in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We were in Clearfield for the first time and came across this little cafe. The service was fast and friendly. They had good coffee drinks and a decent menu. I had a taco salad which was good.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Ethan's Cafe is a Fantastic place to eat, they always have fresh food that's never rushed. You can tell that they take pride in always serving quality! I would eat here everyday - it's hard to get tired of food that tastes great in a very comfortable atmosphere. The staff are always friendly and you can tell that they truly care.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I've eaten lunch here several times with friends. The choices are varied and always fresh and delicious. The service is always excellent.