“Nice, very nice”

Ethan's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch and the place was PACKED. Get here early for lunch because this is one of the best places in town to eat and everyone knows it. I did do a return visit off rush time and the service was much faster. The food was awesome both times and I highly recommend Ethan's. You won't go wrong.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Not having lived in Clearfield for many years, we are unfamiliar with new establishments in the area. I drove there to have lunch with a former classmate of mine and suggested we do lunch. She suggested Ethans, which is very near the corner of Market St and Third Ave. What a pleasant surprise. The menu was quite extensive for a lunch and not the norm. Prices were average and the wrap I had was quite tasty. They are open until 7 but I wouldn't call it a dinner place but would be an excellent choice if you were looking for sommething light at the end of the day. Well worth trying.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband bought a regular coffee, and I got a french vanilla hot latte. We both agreed that they were delicious. It was very beautiful inside and looked clean. The lady who waited on us was very nice. Our bill only came to about $6 which was great. I would have liked it better if they had organic coffee available and also stevia. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank KimSpringer
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped through Clearfield PA on our way home and chose to stop at Ethan's Cafe based on reviews. It did not disappoint. Food was prepared quickly and all our meals were delicious. Let's not forget to mention the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Ethan's has a variety of sandwiches, burgers, salads and soups. They use unique combinations of ingredients that all are quite tasty and a great presentation! And add a specialized coffee, latte, or tea to your meal for a treat.