“One of my favorites! ”

Ethan's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I love Ethan's! I order lunch quite often. They have a lot of things on the menu and they update it as well. They also offer the option of chips or carrots and celery w their sandwiches and wraps which I love! I've ordered a lot of different things and it's been fantastic every time. My staff actually laughs about how often I get lunch from there. Love the staff as well! Always super polite and friendly!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Quaint and clever. Great coffee and lovely mocha brownie. Completely unexpected and very much appreciated find. Our coffee drinks were tasty and service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Quaint atmosphere. Amazing specialty drinks! Friendly, excellent staff! Great food! Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Dune fries are my favorite!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

The atmosphere was relaxing and the food just plain good. The servings were ample and tasty. Enjoyed a fresh baked cookie for dessert! Waitress exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We visited Ethan's for the first time and were pleasantly surprised at the many items on the menu. Their specialty is quesadillas and three of our party ordered variations. We all liked our meals as they were tasty and nicely done. The quesadillas were good sized. They also have wraps, salads and burgers. The service was very good and the place was very busy for a Friday lunch with local folks. We will go back again.