US$104
US$56
US$46
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Rodeway Inn(Clearfield)(Great Value!)
US$60
Priceline
US$94
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfrench toastno elevatorflat screen tvpet feewaffle makeroff the highwaydutch pantrynothing fancyfree wifistayed one nightgreat pricestay there againfront desk clerkpleasant surpriseother hotels
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and the front desk staff was friendly. Prior to arrival I had ask to have our room in close proximity to my sister's room, as she booked the same hotel for the evening. When I arrived, my request had been granted with our rooms right across the hall from each other. The front desk area was very warm due to the dryers being so close to the lobby and was nervous that our room would be warm as well, but was quite the opposite, I actually kept the air conditioner off all night. The free breakfast in the morning was standard (but free so no complaints). My only complaint was that we could hear the guests in the room above us until after 11pm, they weren't being excessively loud, it was just muffled voices and tv sounds, but could be heard none the less. Overall, great value!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is a typical budget motel. It is clean, reasonable rates, but does show its age. Beds are very comfortable, clean bathrooms. Nothing fancy, as one would expect at the rates charged. If you are in that area and need a basic place to stay, I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

A nice,clean place close to the Interstate, and restaurants. They have a very accommodating staff,as they bent over backwards to get me in a little early because it worked out better for me. I had no complaints whatsoever and will return to this business. Microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker included, all in perfect shape. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The staff was very nice. I was greeted right away. Check in was easy. The was clean and we'll maintained. The only things that could be better is the top cover on the beds had a real drapery feel. Oh a pool would be a nice addition but not all hotels have them. Overall real nice place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had booked a multi night stay for a motorcycle trip I was on with a riding buddy. When we arrived at 4:30 pm I was told our rooms weren't ready. I was told they had been fully booked the night before and were working to get rooms ready. I knew that to be true because when I called the day before early in the morning to see if I could book a room because we were going to be arriving a day before our check in date I was told they had nothing available.

I'm glad they took the time to do the rooms correctly. The person on duty checked two rooms to make sure they were ready and got us checked in. By 4:40 I was walking into a nice clean room that had the A/C running which was refreshing after a long hot day riding on a motorcycle.

The room had everything I or my wife would like. Fridge, microwave, little coffee pot (which wasn't needed and I'll explain why), alarm clock, hair dryer and phone in the room. The room was not only clean but wasn't old, worn out or run down.

The Continental breakfast was reasonably good which included a Waffle maker.

They also have on site laundry facilities available for guest to do their own laundry if you needed them.

They had hot coffee, juice, ice water & cookies available for after checking in. The coffee was really good. No need to use the little coffee pot unless you didn't want to walk down and get a coffee.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Great value and service for the rate charged.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends