“Very nice and enjoyable three night stay.”
Review of Super 8 Clearfield

Super 8 Clearfield
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had booked a multi night stay for a motorcycle trip I was on with a riding buddy. When we arrived at 4:30 pm I was told our rooms weren't ready. I was told they had been fully booked the night before and were working to get rooms ready. I knew that to be true because when I called the day before early in the morning to see if I could book a room because we were going to be arriving a day before our check in date I was told they had nothing available.

I'm glad they took the time to do the rooms correctly. The person on duty checked two rooms to make sure they were ready and got us checked in. By 4:40 I was walking into a nice clean room that had the A/C running which was refreshing after a long hot day riding on a motorcycle.

The room had everything I or my wife would like. Fridge, microwave, little coffee pot (which wasn't needed and I'll explain why), alarm clock, hair dryer and phone in the room. The room was not only clean but wasn't old, worn out or run down.

The Continental breakfast was reasonably good which included a Waffle maker.

They also have on site laundry facilities available for guest to do their own laundry if you needed them.

They had hot coffee, juice, ice water & cookies available for after checking in. The coffee was really good. No need to use the little coffee pot unless you didn't want to walk down and get a coffee.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Great value and service for the rate charged.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Clearfield

Reviewed 20 July 2017

When we arrived we were informed that we were an overbooking.
We were upgraded to a lovely King suite with jaccuzzi. Wow! The
room was clean, presentable and comfortable. The service was
friendly and efficient. We will stay, again, next year. Thank You.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Had a pleasant night stay. Queen size bed was comfortable. Bathroom had relatively new tiled shower, nice vanity. Price was good value when compared to other motels in area. We would stay there again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have been stating at this property for the past 8 hrs on travels to NJ. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, property clean and right off interstate 80.
lowes and Walmart across the street for any needs during travel.
Wonderful and inexpensive Chinese buffet less than a mile (south). Also, big lots and dollar tree in same shopping plaza as Chinese buffet.
I Never hesitate to stay at this property when making a solo journey to NJ.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple