“Love the pizza! ”

Dino & Francesco's Pizza & Pasta House
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy the pizza there. I wish the service was faster and that the waitresses were a bit more attentive , but the pizza is worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

What's another pizza wing restaurant ; this one will surprise ;m even the champion wingster . You have to try both and top it with a couple of cold ones. After your first visit ; I'll bet you'll come back.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

A friend of mine asked me to stop for a quick beer and evening snacks on day after work. This place has been here for years but I never took time to try it out. He told me they acquired the old radio shack and opened it up into a bar area. They did a great job converting it into a nice open bar / dining area. And they have TV's every few feet to emulate a sports bar.

The beer was frosty cold. The pizza was great. I had to bring my wife here for dinner based on my positive experience that evening.

So, a few days later we arrived around 7:00 pm on a Saturday. There was a line into the dining area waiting to be seated. I could see the bar had a few seats open and that's where we like to eat anyway, so we were able to be seated immediately. The service was fast. The beer was frosty cold and fresh. Our order was taken as soon as we closed the menu. After a short time our double crust white pizza arrived, cheese running out all sides and the toppings a light golden brown. OMG, this pizza was to die for. It was the most filling pizza you can imagine, so we were fortunate to be able to enjoy it the next day.

Would we recommend Dino's. Most definitely. Will we return? We can't wait. Oh, and the prices are very reasonable.

You've got to try the double crust white pizza with onion topping!!!

If you find this review helpful please give me a thumbs up to inspire me to do more reviews like this. Thanks!!!

1  Thank Chipper M
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I returned to the area yesterday and went to Dino & Francesco for the first time in 10+ years and I have to say it's still a favorite of mine. I love the updates they have made to the interior, and the food is still so delicious. We were part of a group of about 25 with one server and I was so impressed with how fast the food came out, the accuracy of our orders, and how friendly and personable our server Melissa was. Such a great overall experience, and I was happy to see it's even better than I remember!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were en route home and decided to stop here for a late lunch. Great choice! The food and service were excellent. It reminded me so much of the Italian pizzerias I grew up with in Brooklyn in fact. Food is fresh and prepared much to my liking. Besides Italian food they have a wide range of regular sandwiches and salads. I was stuffed from the previous evening so ordered a turkey sandwich on rye. It came with lettuce, tomato and pickles and was quite excellent. My boyfriend went Italian and had the eggplant sandwich which I tasted I loved. Overall a good dining experience.