“Not the same”
Review of Colarusso's Pizza

Colarusso's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Several years ago this was by far our favorite pizza restaurant and was always our first stop in the area with a thick, but light crust that literally melted in your mouth. Would make several stops there on each visit to Clarks Summit. Now for the past two years or so they either changed hands, chef, or recipe for their crust. It is not the same and at best just average. Thick and heavy crust. Not even well baked. Have given it several tries, but will now look for another restaurant. Sad to see the change.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had a very good Lunch buffet with a lender that wined and dined a bunch of us realtors. The meatballs stood out to me and also the Chick Parm and eggplant. Sauces were very good too.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Location was easy to find . Very relaxing, clean and friendly. Service was fast and accurate. Getting 14 relatives to enjoy everything was amazing .Dinner was delicious. Thank you

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We used to go here quite often. Whether it was the buffet at Lunch, or stopping for a hoagie at Lunch time. Pizza in the evenings, or after mass on. Saturday night. All which we had enjoyed. Lately tho the quality and taste is not the same. Flat , sauce was a bit bitter to my liking. I have tried it again thinking everyone deserves a second chance. Still not the same. A lot of tables were empty too on a Saturday evening around 6 ish.

1  Thank Maryann S
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I recently went to colarussso's with my son and granddaughter for lunch. I had the huge and delicious portabella mushroom salad, my granddaughter had an equally good Caesar salad, and my son had a great cheese steak. We watched other tables being served yummy looking pizza and concluded the delicious food and varied menu would satisfy anyone.