“Daughters birthday”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of our daughters favorite restaurants and she was thrilled that we came here for dinner. Of course we chose hibachi. The table chef/ showman was very personable and talented. I heard the steak and chicken my wife the filet. Our daughter had sushi and mother in law had scallops. Everything was delicious and well seasoned. The staff was very courteous. The place filled up quickly and everyone seemed to be having a good time. We will definitely go back and when we do our daughter will probably want to go to! Thank you.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Went here for a celebration and I was surprised that Japan was so close to home.The staff was friendly and the food was astonishing . I had the Kyoto Special ; which
is steak and lobster tail. others had Land and Sea , which is filet mignon and lobster; Heavenly Ocean;was lobster and scallops ; the salad had a dressing I never had ; yet excellent.We also enjoyed a sushi appitizer which we all enjoyed . The menu really had me confused ; for there were many choices . The portions were filling and I enjoy the chef cooking right in front of us and was entertaining. I'll surely be back being close to home.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

A long time staple and family favorite! Kyoto has it ALL! Ambiance, flair, style and a fun informal and friendly atmosphere where your happiness is the most important thing on the owner’s menu!! Michael IS Kyoto! His management, standard of cuisine, and service is literally second to NONE outside New York City! Hardly surprising it’s won award after award after award.. Michael the owner genuinely cares about your experience whoever you are.. No pomposity, just good family dining in an entertaining, fun and authentic Sushi and Hibachi restaurant that will keep you coming back for more.. and more.. and more!! Leagues better quality than ANY Sushi restaurant in NEPA!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Superior steak house in Clarks Summit, Pa. Japanese with all that entails including flying knives by the chefs. Excellent restaurant highly recommended. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Boy if we didn't check our guest check we would have paid for 2 extra meals… .staff seemed miffed at getting caught at this age old NY restaurant trick… Wont come back to the #FleeceAlmostSpot…