US$74
US$146
US$101
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooms are cleanstaff was friendlylandscapingcerealbalconieshairdryeriron
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a very nice Econolodge. The staff is very friendly showing us both a smoking and nonsmoking room. I was surprised that a nonsmoking room was $5 more per night, but chose one as they had more parking and a nice balcony. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. It had a refrigerator, microwave, iron, two desks, and hair dryer which are frequently extras. We had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was the best Econo Lodge I've ever stayed at. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was overly helpful with the parking of my trailer coming out to show me a safe spot to park and actually assisting with my backing into it. They also recommended a really great little restaurant next door. BUT the crowning glory of this stay was the shower - the water was hot and there was lots of it. In some lodgings I could spit harder than the shower flow, but here the water pressure was absolutely wonderful Location is a bit off the highway, but well worth the minute or two to find it.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor - very easy access
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We paid $60 per night, and that is sure what we got. The sheets and towels were stained with what looked like blood and the breakfast was pathetic, some bread and off brand cereal. Also, we were in a room right above the main lobby and the door leading into the main lobby needed some serious attention. Whenever it would open or close, it would make an obnoxious noise that would vibrate our entire room. I probably will never come back here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend works in this area and I traveled up here on Thursday to spend the weekend. For the price he pays, I found the room exceeded my expectations. Clean, bed comfy. I really enjoyed the private balcony....nothing fancy, but adequate to sit and watch the world go by. Plenty of channels to watch on the flat-screen, and a microwave and mini fridge. I guess the bad reviews are just the result of boredom, nastiness, or just expecting way too much for the price you're paying.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The exterior lighting made it difficult to find the entrance at night but after that, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, room had cathedral type ceiling with exposed beams and was clean relatively clean (may want to clear the cobwebs from behind the door), carpet was newer than some places I have been, the beds were comfortable and the room spacious. BUT could all hotels upgrade their pillows so there is some support? There is a trip hazard going into the bathroom and it is a larger than expected step. Loved the shower as a walk in and not a climb over the tub wall. The extra heavy curtains were nice to block the traffic noise and early morning light. The weeds are beginning to take over the landscaping and the exterior steps need some work but overall, a nice place worth the money and will probably stop there again. The breakfast was typical Econolodge but the coffee was hot, the cereal and pastries OK and the milk cold. Expected an unpleasant evening when I saw a train rjight behind the hotel but did not hear them after I gotinto the room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family