“Cheap hotel”

Econo Lodge Clarks Summit
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed here because the comfort Inn we usually stay at was full,it was cheaper ,but ,buyer beware!we are choice privilege memebers,we earn points for every stay.prior to thisnstay,we had about 21,000 points in our account.when we got home,I checked the account and found that we only had 5000 points,with some investigation, we found out that someone at the hotel had hacked our account and used 16,000 point to buy an amazon gift card worth 50 dollars ! I've had to change all the passwords on my accounts,so far ,choice hotels has not been helpful at all,we've called them twice and they keep saying that they are investigating, no one has apologized ,I would not ever recommend this pace to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a very nice Econolodge. The staff is very friendly showing us both a smoking and nonsmoking room. I was surprised that a nonsmoking room was $5 more per night, but chose one as they had more parking and a nice balcony. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. It had a refrigerator, microwave, iron, two desks, and hair dryer which are frequently extras. We had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was the best Econo Lodge I've ever stayed at. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was overly helpful with the parking of my trailer coming out to show me a safe spot to park and actually assisting with my backing into it. They also recommended a really great little restaurant next door. BUT the crowning glory of this stay was the shower - the water was hot and there was lots of it. In some lodgings I could spit harder than the shower flow, but here the water pressure was absolutely wonderful Location is a bit off the highway, but well worth the minute or two to find it.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor - very easy access
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We paid $60 per night, and that is sure what we got. The sheets and towels were stained with what looked like blood and the breakfast was pathetic, some bread and off brand cereal. Also, we were in a room right above the main lobby and the door leading into the main lobby needed some serious attention. Whenever it would open or close, it would make an obnoxious noise that would vibrate our entire room. I probably will never come back here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend works in this area and I traveled up here on Thursday to spend the weekend. For the price he pays, I found the room exceeded my expectations. Clean, bed comfy. I really enjoyed the private balcony....nothing fancy, but adequate to sit and watch the world go by. Plenty of channels to watch on the flat-screen, and a microwave and mini fridge. I guess the bad reviews are just the result of boredom, nastiness, or just expecting way too much for the price you're paying.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
7.5 km away
Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore
19.3 km away
Comfort Inn Pittston - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport

Been to Econo Lodge Clarks Summit? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Clarks Summit

Address: 649 Northern Blvd, Clarks Summit, PA 18411-9025
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Clarks Summit
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
Price Range: €29 - €80 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Clarks Summit 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Clarks Summit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econolodge Clarks Summit