All reviews rooms are clean staff was friendly landscaping cereal balconies hairdryer iron
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We paid $60 per night, and that is sure what we got. The sheets and towels were stained with what looked like blood and the breakfast was pathetic, some bread and off brand cereal. Also, we were in a room right above the main lobby and the door leading into the main lobby needed some serious attention. Whenever it would open or close, it would make an obnoxious noise that would vibrate our entire room. I probably will never come back here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend works in this area and I traveled up here on Thursday to spend the weekend. For the price he pays, I found the room exceeded my expectations. Clean, bed comfy. I really enjoyed the private balcony....nothing fancy, but adequate to sit and watch the world go by. Plenty of channels to watch on the flat-screen, and a microwave and mini fridge. I guess the bad reviews are just the result of boredom, nastiness, or just expecting way too much for the price you're paying.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The exterior lighting made it difficult to find the entrance at night but after that, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, room had cathedral type ceiling with exposed beams and was clean relatively clean (may want to clear the cobwebs from behind the door), carpet was newer than some places I have been, the beds were comfortable and the room spacious. BUT could all hotels upgrade their pillows so there is some support? There is a trip hazard going into the bathroom and it is a larger than expected step. Loved the shower as a walk in and not a climb over the tub wall. The extra heavy curtains were nice to block the traffic noise and early morning light. The weeds are beginning to take over the landscaping and the exterior steps need some work but overall, a nice place worth the money and will probably stop there again. The breakfast was typical Econolodge but the coffee was hot, the cereal and pastries OK and the milk cold. Expected an unpleasant evening when I saw a train rjight behind the hotel but did not hear them after I gotinto the room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherie1971695
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Yes it's a budget hotel but clean and quiet. Check in and check out were quick and easy and clerk was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was cold cereal with coffee, juice and assorted breads and pastries. Nothing special but enough to start the day. I was just passing through and this was perfect for a night's rest. Railroad tracks behind the hotel but I never heard a sound once the door as closed. A cathedral ceiling made this second floor room feel quite spacious. Floor into the bathroom is about an inch higher than in the room itself so be careful if you get up at night

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie T
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This is a very friendly, clean hotel that clearly shows that it tries to offer a good experience to its guests. We stayed here when we traveled through last year and made our plans so we would be staying overnight here again this year. It isn't fancy but the staff are great and understand what a smile and friendly greeting mean after a long day of travel. The breakfast was simple but just right for us. Excellent value! Thank you!

Room Tip: Lots of restaurant choices within one mile from the motel.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family