“Great atmosphere ”

Duffy's Coffee House
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great food. Nice small town coffee shop. Plenty of seating just wish it stayed open longer so we could go after work it closes pretty early.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had an Americano and it was very smooth. The breakfast sandwich was made to order and delicious. I was there around 8am and it was empty. I couldn’t believe all the drones lined up around the building for coffee at Krispy Kream down the street. People don’t know what they’re missing. Staff is a little slow on the draw.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went there to hear some music (open mic night). No seats were available and we had to flag someone down to find out what they had and how to order. Won't go back!

2  Thank qaexpert
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Recently renovated, Duffy's is the perfect place to relax, get work done or catch up with friends. Amazing coffee and even better food.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered coffee and a gluten-free bagel sandwich. Both were good, but I was dissatisfied with the empty bakery case! I loved Duffy's bakery treats, and the past several visits, the case has been empty or only had a sad-looking, lone cookie in it. Also, I get that they're trying to appeal to the "hipster" crowd or create some sort of super-posh, Manhattan vibe, but the staff could maybe TRY to be cordial. Except for one sweet guy (wish I knew his name) they're kind of a 'let's wear black and write emo poems' type-crew. And I'm not going out of my way for that kind of service.

1  Thank Alczencz