“I've been there before”

Atami Sushi
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 June 2018

If you enjoy Sushi and related dishes this is the place to go. I went once and enjoyed it so much that I went back again and enjoyed the food and service even more. Will be hard to go by this small intimate restaurant and not stop in for some good soul food.,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food is really good and the restaurant has ample space! The wait staff never treats us poorly when we bring our four, young children. Plenty of variety - for those not keen on sushi. Prices are reasonable, as well.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Quickly seated at the almost empty restaurant. Quaint yet simple and staff eager to help! Not my first visit. Ordered our meals, Sushi for one and Spicy Tuna ‘hand roll’ $15 and $5-7 per ‘A la carte’ two pieces (one sliced in half). Ordered Miso soup which arrived after 10 Min luke warm and tasting like old dishwater! Told the waitress who took the bowls, offered no apology, left and came back with slightly warmer ‘tasteless’ soup! Anyhoo.. Sushi arrived looking like the fish pieces had died from exhaustion draped wilted and sadly over the rice. (Smaller and thinner pieces than I’ve seen before I might add). My daughter had the Eel dish with rice that she always orders and it was very good! They brought complimentary Edamame and (as it was her Birthday) Cheesecake Tempura with green tea ice cream. Most kind! $115 for sushi for two, an Eel entree, a scallop entree (not bad, my son enjoyed it) a few Japanese sodas, a large Sapporo, a plum wine (very generous serving) and a complimentary slice of fried cheesecake to share. Pricey but so so to okay! Reasonable service and no ambiance but okay for a strip mall pseudo Japanese Sushi Bar in Suburban PA..

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have been a few times. The fish was always fresh and super delicious. They also have uni which is my favorite and it also was super fresh.
The service is great and pays a lot of attention to their station without bothering you.
I drive from Binghamton just to have some good Japanese food

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best Sushi /Asian Restaurant. Very delicious sushi and food. Service is great and owners are terrific. Prices are good also.