“Chambersburg's Best Mexican Restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Palmeras Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Best authentic Mexican restaurant in Chambersburg. Hidden in the Southgate Shopping Center. Food and Customer Service are excellent. Food is always freshly and prepared perfect.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We have eaten here numerous times and brought friends here as well. It has never disappointed. Friendly service and good food at decent prices.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

So, I was invited to meet someone here for dinner. I wasn't too sure about it . . . never heard much about it (although it was in my own town), not in the greatest area of town . . . but I looked up some reviews and it sounded good, so off I went. What a pleasant surprise! My food was so fresh and yummy . . . I was definitely not sorry I came! I would recommend it to anyone who likes Mexican food! It was a small place, but quaint. My service was quick and accurate.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The service is excellent. The food is delicious. The restaurant's decor leaves a little to be desired, but the quality of the food is definitely worth the visit. We enjoyed the sauces so much that we went to the Latino grocery next door to purchase them for use at home.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The food here is closer to authentic than other similar restaurants around town, and I have tried a variety of dishes and have never once been disappointed. The prices are more than reasonable and the atmosphere is informal but clean and pleasant.