“The Queso is to Die For!!!”

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 179 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Love Montezumas! Their food is always fresh and amazing! The staff is very friendly and are quick too. My favorite is their homemade and famous cheese dip, it is seriously the best thing in this world. I have been to numerous Mexican Restaurants and none of their quesos compare to Montezuma's queso (cheese dip). If I were to move out of Pennsylvania, the only reason why I would ever come back is to take my fellow friends or family to Montezuma's because it is worth it!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We enjoy this restaurant. The service is always pleasant and fast, almost toooo fast.
The chips and salsa are fresh and they keep the basket full
I like their shrimp dishes. My granddaughter loves their carnitas.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Made fresh daily, the best Salas Ever. All entrees are great. Prices are very reasonable. One of the best things to happen to Chambersburg.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Our favorite Mexican restaurant. Fast and friendly service. Large menu to choose from. Love the hot chips and salsa while you wait. The margaritas are awesome.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

They have the best Mexican food in Chambersburg. It's consistently good. I love the fresh hot sauce they make for some extra heat! Margaritas are great too!