“Standard fare”

Ranked #40 of 183 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This pizza was pretty good...standard, middle of the line. We actually thought it was pretty good. It wasn’t the most incredible but it was far far far from the worst!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A good italian meal at a reasonable price. Nothing fancy except good food. Had the Spaghetti and the pizza. Both were always very good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

No matter when or what we order, the food here is fresh and authentic.
Try the mushroom sauce with fresh fettuccine, amazing!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My boys are now 30 and 28. We use to go here on Weds. nights when they had their pizza special. It use to be a large pizza and a pitcher of soda. It is now just a large pizza. It is what I call a Mom and Pops place. When I have the chance I will always support a place like this instead of the major food chains. I have been here off and on over the years and I have never had bad food. They probably have more carry outs on Weds. than other days/nights. It is one of those places the locals go so if you know it's good enough for the locals it's good enough for travelers. I did a carry out to thank my bike mechanic for good work on my bike.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Found myself in a strange hotel in a strange town with no knowledge of the local atmosphere. The motel operator told me to try these guys I wouldn't be disappointed he was correct. The service was fast price was very fair, reasonable if if any delivery charge, I was very impressed. I only had a pizza but I'd be very willing to try anything else on the menu on my next time through.

Date of visit: November 2016