“We love this little place ”

Cottage Family Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 181 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We love this little place. Small but good food and delicious wings. Great place for a few beers and a few more wings.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Not a good hole in the wall either. If you're going there, just get drinks. My mistake was going with locals who think it's good food. It's not. Dried out fish, crab cake not worth it, the cole slaw putrid. How do you mess up cole slaw? Ask their cook.
They did get the okra right though.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch on a Friday. Absolutely no one else in the dining room the entire time, which I can see why. A few things were poor:

Our drinks (sodas) tasted weak and just, odd. The waitress fixed them but they still tasted funky.

My husband is a Chef and can definitely tell frozen food vs homemade. He asked the waitress if the meatballs on the meatball sub were homemade and she said they were, however when his sub came they were clearly not homemade - they're frozen. The texture of the meatballs was very mushy. Disappointing to be lied to.

The crab soup had no chunks of crab in it and is more a vegetable soup with very little crab flavor.

My burger had no seasoning or flavor in it, I had to put salt and pepper to get any taste and was overcooked.

Overall our food was very bland, boring, and the beer my husband got on tap was barely cold. $40 not well spent. This was our first time coming here and we will not be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My work is pretty close to the restaurant and I really like to have lunch here when I don't bring food for lunch! Good food and nice people! The Sherry Chicken is delicious!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Looking for the best wings in town stop here. Your choice of quantity and style on a budget. Dining room available for Family Dining bar area vote for staffed with friendly people.