“Love it”
Review of Kim's Deli

Kim's Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We always come here when craving Korean food. Little hole in the wall place and you might just miss it when driving down 309. We love the pickled veggies that comes with the meal. I always get the beef and my husband gets the pork. I think the portion sizes are reasonable. We leave with leftovers majority of the time. Then again we do order the full lunch that comes with dumplings and sides. Reminds me of meals with friends growing up. Kim is also an awesome person.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We are moving to the area soon, and found this little place on Trip Advisor, while searching for a good place to have lunch. We are forever grateful that we did! Kim makes everything herself - I had never had Korean food, and am now in love with it. We had the butternut squash soup, which was delicious, and truly homemade, followed by chicken and pork wraps, which were both SO tasty - we loved the flavors of Korean cooking. They are served with yummy vegetable dumplings, and a little cup of a special slightly spicy sauce. My husband and I left with very satisfied tummies. The atmosphere is homey and comfy, but don't expect fancy. I really liked it - you do feel like you're eating in your mom's kitchen, which is a GOOD thing. We chatted with Kim after we ate, and found her to be a friendly, delightful person. I can't wait to move to the area, as we will be eating here regularly, as well as getting takeout quite often, I'm sure! We can't wait to return to try everything!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Everything is hand made at location. A lot of hard work and pride goes into each bite. I love this place and the food is out of this world.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Although the food was decent at this little hole-in-the-wall place, the prices were not. The portions were small and we left hungry. We will not be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

The food at Kim's Deli is excellent! If you like Korean cooking, this restaurant is the place for you. I have gotten the Korean Beef meal at least five times and it is still fantastic. The squash soup is also very tasty for people that like sweet and healthy treats. Kim is a great chef!