All reviews table with chairs low budget hotel la quinta free continental breakfast hotel room clean towels outdoor pool bed was comfortable microwave interstate gm pennsylvania pet
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The AC was falling out of the wall would not work and if it did I was afraid to turn it on because of the visible mold. Windows would not open and the toilet would not flush. I stayed because I was really tired from 12 plus hours of driving and tried to fall asleep. But I could not because it was too hot. I finally gave up and left at 12:15 am. The only good thing was they gave me a full refund. I was so angry that adrenaline sustained me on 6 plus hours drive to VT.

Room tip: Please stay away unless they have major upgrades
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This is a very run down place. The first non-smoking room they gave us stunk to high heaven. It was musty and smelled like stale cigarettes and mold. The second room was better, but still a bit musty. Rooms are outdated and need a LOT of updating. Bed was okay. Not family friendly, due to "adult" store next to it. Staff was on phone the majority of the time we were in the lobby, on personal calls. It was also pretty noisy most of the night and not in a very good area of town.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night on our way home from Hershey. The room smelled musty and there were stains on the carpet and bed spread. Definitely needs some updating but it was sufficient to sleep for a few hours.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Nice place to stay, clean, very nice staff , outdoor pool for those hot summer days, Manuge the hotel GM always makes sure you stay is enjoyable! Quiet getaway! Free continental breakfast included with stay is a plus highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are comfortable and ours seemed clean. AC worked well. There were small painting touch ups that needed to be done in the room. The main painting that should be done is the exterior of the room doors. They were clearly faded. Good access on and off Interstate. Didn’t try the breakfast. Went to nearby McDonalds instead. OK for a short stay, especially since price is very competitive.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple