All reviews days inn vinay sharma middlesex diner room was clean the general manager appalachian trail continental breakfast a great stay stay there again flat screen off the highway bagels staff was friendly motel raisins truck microwave
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Well it was just a nights stay so can’t complain much. We were on a trip to NC and needed a nights rest. Air conditioning worked super well. The room had a musty smell as we walked in. TV did not work, again no big deal to us we were just there for a few hours. For the price I couldn’t ask for much else

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Stayed here three nights during the Chryslers at Calisle event. Place is a dump. Reservations were messed up and staff had worse attitude of any hotel that I have ever been in. Will NEVER return. Can't believe Wyndham even associates name with this dive.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Great place. Manager Vinay Sharma was super cool and helpful. Rooms were clean and spacious. They have laundry 2$ wash 2$ dry, and an AMAZING restaurant right next door. The restaurant nor the hotel is over priced. Would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I will never stay here again. The entire lobby was in shambles, people painting the hallways at 10pm, the breakfast food was either inedible or they ran out and didn't replenish, the beds and pillows are extremely uncomfortable, 2 days later and my back/neck still hurt, the shower curtain rod was falling down, no conditioner just two shampoos were given one labeled Days Inn and one labeled Quality Inn, the toilet didn't flush well and best of all....

Bed bugs!!! My friend that stayed with us in another room had multiple bites all over and after coming home and washing over and over and over, found dead bed bugs in the dryer's lint trap.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I was hiking Appalachian Trail in the area, decided to take 0.4 mile detour to Days Inn and that was a great decision - comfortable stay in a spacious clean room with plenty of amenities (microwave, refrigerator, TV, USB charger, coffeemaker and so on).

Edward running the front desk was extremely helpful - got me a good room within minutes and provided plenty of helpful information.

Took a bath, took a shower, comfortably slept in a real bed (vs small backpacking tent the previous few days).
Free breakfast in the morning - nothing special but plenty of calories and carbs (coffee, oatmeal, choice of yogurts, waffles, muffins, bagels, cream cheese, etc). Walked half a day on the Trail on that breakfast alone.

Couple notes:
- If you are hiking through, make sure to mention it - the hotel has a hiker's discount on room rates.
- Make sure to check Middlesex Diner next door - good food, large portions and inexpensive (no beer though).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Vinay S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

On behalf of the entire staff, I personally thank you Igost for the kind compliments. I will share your compliments with all my staff members and specially with Ed.

We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary B'fast and as mentioned we do have a very special rates for hikers.

It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North and enjoy having you at our hotel.