“Good, but next time I’ll try the pizza side...”

Marcello Pizza & Ristorante
Ranked #18 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Marcello’s is tucked into a small strip mall on the outskirts of Carlisle. When you walk in, in front of you and to the right is a pizza joint. If you turn to the left, you can enter a small Italian restaurant.

Because it was a special occasion, we turned left, into the restaurant. It was cute. The service was prompt and friendly. I had the lobster ravioli and it was ... fine, but to me, there wasn’t enough lobster for me to ever want to pay that much for it again. I’ll stick with plain cheese next time. The person I was dining with had lasagna, and liked it, but couldn’t finish it - there was actually too much meat. (I realize that many people would consider that a good thing!)

I’m pretty sure I’m more of a pizza joint person, and will try that next time.

The restaurant is easy to get to. There’s a decent parking lot, and when we were there, plenty of parking spaces. Parking might be a little tight if it gets crowded???

Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Wife was on business trip and had them 2 or 3 times before I got there. She sang the praises and I see why.
The Chicken Scaloppine was perfect. The lemon flavor enhanced the overall taste. Cooked perfectly. Would like some more as I write this. The chicken fingers and fries are a huge hit. If you get the antipasto salad get a small unless that is your dinner. Monster portions of amazing food. You must visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Went with friends ....glad we did. Great pizza that rivials Chicago and even New York. A great dining experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

My husband and I enjoyed this quaint Italian restaurant. The portions were huge. We saw a lot of people dining there. This restaurant isn't far from the I-81 Rt 11 intersections.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We eat here often. Pizza is great as well as the subs and salads. Super friendly staff. . Don't miss Marcello .