“Our first time”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The restaurant happen to be across the street from where we were staying and decided to give it a try.
I don't know if there was some event going on in the area or it was a local crowd, but it has been a while since i had to wait in line. It was a short wait and well worth it.
The food was good and so were the portions and as busy as it was, our server couldn't have been more friendly and we never got the feeling we were being rushed..
I'm looking forward to eating there again when in the area..

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The service was fast and friendly, and our food was hot and it was very good. The seating area was clean as was the restroom

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The person who took oy order over the telephone was very informative and helpful in providing me with the dinner specials, prices, etc. After I gave my order, she read it back and was spot on with it all. Asked if I needed plastic ware and napkins. When I arrived for the pick up, it went smoothly and quickly and everything was already boxed and bagged. When I reached home, it was exactly as I had ordered, right down to the last detail. Everything was good.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

the service and food is always good. The food is prepared well and there is a lot of it. The omelettes are extremely well prepared.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

when I have time I go with my friends to Carlisle, it is good place and good services as well
also, the children can go with parents because has some food convenient with kids like frice,many burger

...

Been to Middlesex Diner? Share your experiences!