“Great ice cream!”

Massey's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 14 Quick Bites in Carlisle
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is a little gem in Carlisle. Both their ice cream and custard were great, although I preferred the ice cream. I got a scoop of caramel cheesecake ice cream and it was super creamy and not too sweet. The chocolate custard with cookie dough was great too but I would have enjoyed it more if the serving portion wasn't too big.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I thought the ice cream was good but pricey for the portions that they give you. Girlfriend loved it

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016

They have the greatest soft serve vanilla custard in the planet! I was also lucky enough to have the fresh native peaches offered to make a stellar peach sundae to die for.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Massey's has been in business since I can remember and I am 60 years old. While they only serve ice cream products, it is a hit for the locals. Love their shakes, sundae's, floats and banana splits. Great prices and located in a nice part of town, near Dickinson College.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Went to Massey's for an ice cream on a hot day when we were visiting Carlisle during the Chrysler show! It was terrific! Hand dipped flavors change daily and included fun flavors in addition to the regulars (vanilla and chocolate). I tried the maple bacon and it was great! They also had gluten free cones - a real treat for my celiac husband. He had the vanilla frozen custard which was delicious! We enjoyed Massey's so much we returned 2 days later!

Date of visit: July 2016