“Great food”

Seve-N-Dots Publik Pizza Place
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place for a quick dinner. We have had their pizza, subs and house salad. Never disappointed! Real food, real good!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I do agree that the pizza here is a little pricey, but I think that it is delicious! We always get the Par-a-dice Pizza and always enjoy it immensely.

Plus, the staff is always super friendly!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly service but the pizza was so greasy it took a lot of paper towels to soak it up to begin to make it edible. The price was too high for what you get too. Better off going to Papa Johns

2  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks to a coupon in the local paper, our family made a first visit to Seve-N-Dots and shared a pizza. Service was good and the staff were friendly. The pizza was delicious! The crust was absolutely a stand-out. My son, who never eats the outside edge of his pizza was wolfing it down, and he and his sister were “fighting” over the last piece. I think we’ve found our new favorite local pizza!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Maybe it's because we're from New Jersey...but, we like our pizza. We have pizza at least once every couple of weeks. We have had pizza from here several times and it's ok. Some of their offerings are even quite creative, if a bit odd (perogi pizza). And I may even try it a couple more times if the prices weren't so darn high. It's just not worth it. Don't get me wrong I'll pay for an excellent pizza (Pizza boys on 944!). But I don't plan on going back.