“Great food”
Review of Tacqueria Laurita

Tacqueria Laurita
Ranked #59 of 175 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Outstanding food and excellent service. It is a counter serve type restaurant so no wait staff here. The food was very fresh with quality ingredients. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This place had great street style tacos. The staff was very friendly, and the service was very fast. The neighborhood was quaint and fun. If I was in town again, I would definitely return

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Nice little hole in the wall. Food is just ok. Nothing fantastic. Had the spicy chorizo taco and it wasn't spicy. Empanadas were dry and also just ok. Would go back, but don't expect to be overwhelmed.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

What a great place we are here right after my sons birthday! Love everything we have eaten......tacos, empanadas, tomatillias you name it we enjoyed it. Best part is the horchatta!! We go back regularly.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Are you kidding me? I don't know how this place is getting the reviews that are listed below. We each had quesadillas and they were just plain awful. I don't know how I finished mine, my wife couldn't finish hers and my daughter literally cried thinking she would have to eat more than the bite that she took. We won't be back. Small portions, bad taste, if this is authentic I don't want anything to do with it. I've had much better.